The Art of Good Health and Wellbeing, Melbourne 2010
2nd Annual International Arts and Health Conference
The Art of Good Health and Wellbeing
16 – 19 November 2010
Sidney Myer Asia Centre, University of Melbourne, Victoria
The Art of Good Health and Wellbeing, 2nd Annual International Arts and Health Conference, will present best practice and innovative arts and health practice and programs, examples of effective healthcare promotion, methods of project evaluation and data from scientific research.
This year's Conference will have a special focus on arts and health strategies for children and youth; the built environment, design and health; mental health and creative ageing.
- Arts and Health in Acute Care and Primary Care
- Arts and Community Health
- Arts in Health Promotion
- Medical Humanities / Medical Education/ Creative Health
- Arts and Health Research and Evaluation
Who should attend?
- Medical and allied healthcare professionals and associations
- Government decision-makers and policy advisers in health, indigenous affairs, arts, science, education and training, community health, veterans’ affairs, tourism and local government
- Executives in public and private hospitals, retirement villages, aged care and palliative care facilities
- Arts organisations, visual and performing artists, writers, arts in healthcare practitioners
- Education authorities, academics, teachers and medical and healthcare colleges
- Researchers, particularly in the area of social sciences and healthcare
- Art and museum educators and curators
- Art therapists